Automatic Seed Sanitizer Soaker for Mung Bean Sprouts
ISS Fully Integrated Soak System
Designed for large scale commercial production, the ISS Integrated Seed Soak System will wash, sanitize and soak up to 3,500 lbs. (1636 kg) of seed at one time. Used for reducing the likelihood of plant and human pathogens, the programmable controls allow you to select the number and type of cleaning and sanitizing cycles including surfactants, heat, sanitizers and ozone, along with the agitation and duration of the soak cycle you prefer. Stainless steel construction throughout.
- All stainless steel construction
- Water tempering
- Automatic addition of chemicals
- Versatile programmable controls
- Automatic skimmer to remove debris
- Easy access bottom release of seed
- Stairs or conveyor belt to load seed into hopper.
- Automatic release of specified amounts of soaked seed, for even distribution into growing containers.
- Available in custom sizes. Stands can be built to your specified height.
Large Integrated Seed Soak/Sanitize System:
1,700 gallon (6400 liter) capacity, will sanitize and soak up to 3600 lbs. (1636 kg) of seed.
Small Integrated Seed Soak/Sanitize System:
250 gallon (950 liter) capacity, will sanitize and soak up to 350 lbs. (160 kg) of seed.
The most commonly used seed sanitizing agent. Recommended by the FDA for use in sanitizing seed. Ask your ISS sales representative for mixing guidelines. Granular. Food Grade. Available in 100 lb. (45kg) drums.