The Sentrex System is designed to grow beautiful, high-yielding mung bean and soybean sprouts with minimal workforce requirements. Sentrex equipment is expandable, and can be sized to meet the needs of both large and small bean sprout producers. ISS will engineer Sentrex equipment to fit your facility and production requirements, from 1.5 metric tons per week to 110 metric tons per day.
Sentrex Infinity Bean Sprouting System
Versatile and expandable, the Sentrex Infinity Bean Sprouting System can be controlled from a computer located anywhere in your production facility. Sentrex Infinity records and graphs information that is vital for improving yields and crop quality, and can be monitored via the Internet by your production manager, ISS support or other key production personnel.
A typical Sentrex Infinity production process involves a controlled, multi-step process:
- Up to 70kg or 150 pounds of mung beans or soybeans are placed in each bin. You can have from 2 to 48 bins in each room.
- The bins are placed in a dark room designed specifically for growing the sprouts.
- The Sentrex Infinity continually keeps track of each bin, when it was planted, and when it is to be harvested. It will give it the appropriate gases, nutrients, temperatures and water for the length of the growing cycle. The growing cycle is usually five days depending on the type and quality of the seed.
- Each bin in the room may have different requirements, depending on when it is planted and what type, seed quality and quantity of bean sprouts is being produced. You can plant each day if you choose and harvest each day.
- Each bin will produce up to 800 kg or 1750 pounds of sprouts per week.
- Each growing room can be built to hold from 2 to 48 bins.
Sentrex Kiss Bean Sprouting System
Designed to serve sprout growers with a smaller initial investment, Sentrex Kiss Bean Sprouting equipment has the same high quality mechanical features as Sentrex Infinity. The difference is that Sentrex Kiss simply has fewer recording and feedback features for targeting improvements in quality and yield.