PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 19th, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
As the world navigates the unchartered challenges and threats from the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we at International Specialty Supply and SunGarden®are continuing to share information to help maintain the health and safety of our colleagues, customers, suppliers and communities.Let us continue to stand united, stay informed and be safe.
What International Specialty Supply and SunGarden® are doing:
- MONITORING & SUPPORTING OUR PEOPLE
We are taking all appropriate steps to keep our employees safe. Remote working has been implemented for employees in roles where this is possible.
- COMMUNICATING REGULAR UPDATES
Our leadership team has been sharing information regularly with employees about ongoing actions to maintain the health and safety of all of our stakeholders and communities.
- SUPPORTING OUR CUSTOMERS & SUPPLIERS
We are in communication with our customers and suppliers across the world, providing the best available information about product deliveries, orders and installation projects. We will continue to be responsive, provide excellent service and stay connected during this challenging time.
- RESTRICTING TRAVEL TO BUSINESS-CRITICAL-ONLY.
Out of abundance of caution, we restricted employee travel within and between regions.
- REINFORCING & STRENGTHENING BEST-IN-CLASS FOOD SAFETY PRACTICES.
Our food safety protocols, systems and practices are being reviewed and updated constantly.
- SCREENING VISITORS & APPLYING HEALTH PROTOCOLS.
We have added additional protocols for visitors to our facilities, which can include among other measures, requirements to complete a health status questionnaire.
- PROVIDING WORK PRACTICES & STANDARDS TO SUPPORT EMPLOYEES DURING A HEALTH PANDEMIC (like COVID019).
Based on facts, information from health authorities, community transmission assessments and our ability to continue to deliver essential products and services people need, our team continues to make critical decisions about work arrangements for employees.
- PROMISING TO CONTINUE PRODUCING & MAKING AVAILABLE PRODUCTS THAT OFFER GREAT NUTRITION & BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM.
During these difficult times, we will do everything possible to supply Fresh Sprouts and Powders to our customers and our communities that can benefit everyone.
President & CEO