- Immune System Support, Heart Healthy, and Cardiovascular Benefits
- Sprouts deliver 20—50 times more phytonutrients than the mature vegetables
- Associated with antioxidant and cellular protection
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY & DETOX-The immense reduction of oxidative stress that Sulforaphane provides, means reduced inflammation and toxicity.
- A delicious blend of Organic Broccoli Sprouts and Highly Nutritious Kale Sprouts with a therapeutic dose of sulforaphane
BrassiPeak Ultra – A 4oz Blend of Organic Broccoli Sprout Powder & Kale Sprout Powder
Out of stock
Out of stock
What are the Benefits of BrassiPeak Ultra? Our BrassiPeak Ultra formula is extremely high in a powerful compound called Sulforaphane, a sulfur-rich property with benefits to the immune system, healthy aging, gut health, cardiovascular systems, and many more. Why choose SunGarden Products? SunGarden Fresh Living is using its platform as the leader in the sprouting industry to ensure that consumers have access to the highest quality sprout powders on the market. For three decades, these superfoods have been thoroughly studied for their wondrous health-inducing properties. Sprouts may be tiny, premature vegetables, but these superfoods get their immense superpowers from the compound sulforaphane. To simply define, sulforaphane is a compound obtained from eating cruciferous vegetables like kale and broccoli and has been proven to improve heart health, boost immune systems, and provide anti-aging benefits, with numerous supporting testimonials. Broccoli and kale sprouts are the richest sources of sulforaphane compared to all vegetables and sprouts. Broccoli sprouts have 50 times more sulforaphane than raw broccoli. The sprouting experts at SunGarden Fresh Living have perfected a proprietary recipe that starts with the highest quality seed, sourced from regions all over the world, combined with the perfect ratio of water, air, and light for maximum sulforaphane yield. One serving our powder has the sulforaphane equivalent of eating 7lbs of full-grown broccoli.