Semi-Automatic Seed Sanitation System
Intended for use with small quantities of seed, the ISS Seed Sanitizing Tank automatically rinses, washes, sanitizes and if desired, soaks up to 100 lbs. (45kg) of seed at one time. Flexible microprocessor controls allow you to program the sanitizing process and schedule to your green sprout operation’s precise requirements.
Features & Capabilities
- Sanitize from 5 up to 100 pounds (2 to 45 kg) of seed at one time.
- Simple, flexible microprocessor controls allow you to program the number and duration of wash, sanitizing and rinse cycles you prefer.
- Constant, powerful water circulation cleans and sanitizes seed better than soaking or stirring by hand.
- Capable of performing soak cycle.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Heavy-duty food grade plastic tank.
- Easy access bottom release of sanitized seed.
- Additional automated features available upon request.
- 24” W x 33” D x 66” H (70cm W x 84cm D x 168cm H)
- Approximate shipping weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- All FDA & UL approved materials and parts.
- Power: US or International based on customer requirements.
Note: There is currently no method of sanitizing seed that is 100% effective at killing all plant or human pathogens while still retaining the viability of the seed.
ISS also offers food grade Calcium Hypochlorite, the seed sanitizing agent that is recommended by the FDA. Ask your ISS sales representative for mixing guidelines. ISS Calcium Hypochlorite is available in 100 lb. (45kg) drums.