Introducing the New ISS Cyclone II Centrifuge
The Cyclone II is fast, strong and easy to operate. It is preferred by sprout growers everywhere.
Drop in up to 50 pounds of product, close the lid, press the start button and 30 seconds later you will have sprouts that will stay crisp and fresh up to 30% longer.
New Cyclone II
– Precision engineered frame to handle unbalanced loads
– Slider bar allows quick in and out of centrifuge baskets
– Designed to be easy to clean inside, outside, and under it.
– All food grade materials
– Variable time and speed controls for multiple products
– Superior quality continuous welded stainless steel frame with baked on finish protection to resist chlorine
– Energy efficient wash down electrical components
– Automatic and manual shutoffs
– Emergency shutoff control
– Designed so a fork lift or pallet jack can easily move it
– 20 years of experience in centrifuge design and manufacturing
– Engineering support available to best suit your product
New Cyclone II includes:
- Heavy duty one horsepower motor and sealed transmission
- Variable speed controller from 0 to 700 rpm.
- Variable timer from 0 sec to 12 minutes.
- Precision balanced stainless steel basket cover
- Rugged 1/4″ thick stainless steel door and lid
- Pneumatic assisted lid
- Heavily dampened feet
- Oversize stainless steel idler bearing
- Removable frontloading 20 gallon container
- Compact size 32″ x 32″ x 40″ (81.3 x 81.3 x 101.6 cm)
When you decide to have the best, call Karen (ext.103), Michael (104), Al (108) , Yan (102), or Reyes (106).
The Divider Shoot allows you to run your conveyor at twice the speed when dumping directly into cyclone centrifuge buckets. Made of all stainless steel, this Divider Shoot can be used with any type of sprout (shown with alfalfa sprouts coming off a wash tank exit conveyor).