ISS Vibrating Hullers (or “shaker tables”) are capable of efficiently hulling, rinsing and conveying mung bean sprouts in a single operation. Manufactured in a variety of sizes and configurations, our Vibrating Huller saves time over batch-type washing machines, loosening the hulls (coats) while powerful water jets disperse them through perforated stainless steel decking. Sturdy construction promises the best possible bean sprout hulling and years of trouble-free service.
- Welded stainless steel frame, (screen & machine)
- Removable stainless steel perforated screen deck for cleaning
- Single or three phase motor
- Stainless steel spray pipes (optional)
- Dimensioned to your specifications
The most popular size ISS Vibrating Huller offers a variety of features and specifications designed to create a safe and accurate hulling process:
- One ISS Eccentric Drive Vibratory Conveyor 6 feet long
- 3-foot pan, full length, x 5 inches deep, constructed of T-304 stainless steel.
- Bottom of pan perforated with round holes on staggered centers.
- In-feed end solid section before perforations.
- Reaction base and support frame stainless steel construction.
- Discharge chute.
- ISO drive for quite operation and long life.
- Dust proof, oil tight housing with v-belt drive.
- 230/60/1 and 230/380/460/3/60 motor suitable for wash-down. Both also offered in 50 hertz. Customer to specify voltage and provide external control.