The TRAC System is a compact, well-organized system that that minimizes time and labor requirements, creating a cleaner and more streamlined green sprout growing process. In a 10 x 21 ft. (3m x 6.4m) area, the standard TRAC I system will produce over 3,000 lbs. (1360.8 kg) of finished bulk sprouts per harvest, or nearly 700 12-pack cases of container grown sprouts. Used in conjunction with our Rota-Tech drum sprouting system, our TRAC III system can achieve up to 18,000 lbs. (8,181 kg) per week.
The TRAC System is available in three, expandable models: TRAC I, TRAC II and TRAC III (capable of growing 6,000 lbs. (2721.56kg) per harvest or 18,000 lbs. (8,182 kg) per week when used in conjunction with our Rota-Tech System.
TRAC System features and benefits include:
- Clean, sanitary sprouting system that reduces disease
- Simplifies the growing process
- Saves time and labor, resulting in cost savings
- Provides a consistent output every time
- Expands easily as your company grows
- Grows a variety of products: Alfalfa, Broccoli, Barley, Buckwheat, Cabbage, Clover, Cress, Mustard, Onion, Pea, Radish, Sunflower, Wheatgrass, and others.
- Available with PC control for multiple systems