Seed Sanitizer Soaker Small
Semi-AutomaticSeed Sanitation System
Designed to be used for small quantities of seed, theISS Seed Sanitizing Tank will automatically rinse, wash, sanitize and ifdesired, soak up to 100 lbs. (45kg) of seed at one time. Flexiblemicroprocessor controls allow you to program the sanitizing process and scheduleyou prefer.
Why waste your valuable time bleaching seed when amachine can do it for you?
Sanitize from 5 up to 100 pounds (2 to 45 kg) of seed at one time.
- Simple, flexible microprocessor controls allow you to program thenumber and duration of wash, sanitizing and rinse cycles you prefer.
- Constant, powerful water circulation cleans and sanitizes seed farbetter than soaking or stirring by hand.
- Capable of performing soak cycle.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Heavy duty food grade plastic tank.
- Easy access bottom release of sanitized seed.
- Additional automated features available upon request.
- 24″ W x 33″ D x 66″ H (70cm W x 84cm D x 168cm H)
- Approximate shipping weight: 300lbs. (136 kg)
- All FDA & UL approved materials and parts.
Power: US or International asspecified by customer.
Note: There is currently no method of sanitizing seed that is 100% effective at killing all plant or human pathogens and still retain viability of the seed.
The most commonly used seed sanitizing agent. Recommended by the FDA for use insanitizing seed. Askyour ISS sales representative for mixing guidelines. Granular. FoodGrade. Available in 100 lb. (45kg) drums.